About: Angela Bradbery
- Angela Bradbery is communications director for Public Citizen. Before coming to Public Citizen, she was a newspaper reporter in South Florida and Chicago.
Posts by Angela Bradbery:
December 3, 2010 Is U.S. Supreme Court taking aim at Arizona’s clean elections law?
November 12, 2010 Political spending on midterm outpaced 2008 presidential election
October 29, 2010 2010 will go down as the year of the anonymous corporate donor
- #Trump & #Republicans in #Congress are repealing key public protections using the #CRA. Fight back at… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- #Trump’s initial #budget would emaciate public services and protections. #Budget2017 citizen.org/pressroom/pres… https://t.co/mM8Ct58Mb7 5 hours ago
- Repealing public protections Is a corporate agenda, not a populist one. by @Lisa_PubCitizen #TrumpLies… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
Support Our Work
Socialize With Us
Visit Our Other Sites
Wellescent Health Bo… on The Midmorning Refill: Nancy P… Democracy Now! discu… on When it comes to cheating the… Marcia Everett on The Midmorning Refill: Mother… David Peterson on When it comes to cheating the… otto mandarin on Weissman: It’s not a pre…
- access to justice Activism arbitration Avandia bailout banking big oil big pharma BP campaign contributions Campaign Finance campaign finance reform Chamber of Commerce Citizens United Citizens United v. FEC Climate Change Congress Consumer Protection corporate power credit cards DISCLOSE Act Don't Get Rolled economics economy elections Energy energy & climate EPA Ethics fair trade FDA fec financial reform first amendment free trade global warming gop government reform gulf of mexico Halliburton Health health & safety health care health care delivery health care reform Jon Stewart Lobbying lobbying and government ethics lobbyists McCain-Feingold medical malpractice money in politics nafta obama offshore drilling oil oilspill oil spill Open Government petition pharma political ads political advertising political contributions politics Rally to Restore Sanity scotus single-payer stephen colbert Supreme Court Transparency Transportation U.S. Chamber of Commerce wall street wto