About: Rick Claypool
- Rick Claypool is an Online Organizer at Public Citizen.
Posts by Rick Claypool:
January 21, 2011 One year since Citizens United v. FEC
December 1, 2010 Nearly a year since Citizens United v. FEC
November 23, 2010 Will the Tea Party demand the U.S. Chamber disclose its donors?
October 28, 2010 Wall Street attempts sneakiness, fails.
October 6, 2010 Fight corporate power by gathering signatures in your community
September 22, 2010 Grassroots action targeting Congress
September 17, 2010 Group brings the love for shadowy corporate front groups
- Corporate takeover, corruption, conflicts of interest = Just a few descriptors of #Trump’s first 30 days. Watch our… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- RT @RegsRock: Thank you for speaking out against #Trump's #ExecutiveOrder on #regulation. #Senate #WhiteHouse carper.senate.gov/public/index.c… https… 17 hours ago
- RT @citizenangela: Will #SEC chair nominee Walter Clayton be compromised? nydn.us/2l97v72 piece by @Lisa_PubCitizen #WallStreet #Co… 18 hours ago
Support Our Work
Socialize With Us
Visit Our Other Sites
Wellescent Health Bo… on The Midmorning Refill: Nancy P… Democracy Now! discu… on When it comes to cheating the… Marcia Everett on The Midmorning Refill: Mother… David Peterson on When it comes to cheating the… otto mandarin on Weissman: It’s not a pre…
- access to justice Activism arbitration Avandia bailout banking big oil big pharma BP campaign contributions Campaign Finance campaign finance reform Chamber of Commerce Citizens United Citizens United v. FEC Climate Change Congress Consumer Protection corporate power credit cards DISCLOSE Act Don't Get Rolled economics economy elections Energy energy & climate EPA Ethics fair trade FDA fec financial reform first amendment free trade global warming gop government reform gulf of mexico Halliburton Health health & safety health care health care delivery health care reform Jon Stewart Lobbying lobbying and government ethics lobbyists McCain-Feingold medical malpractice money in politics nafta obama offshore drilling oil oilspill oil spill Open Government petition pharma political ads political advertising political contributions politics Rally to Restore Sanity scotus single-payer stephen colbert Supreme Court Transparency Transportation U.S. Chamber of Commerce wall street wto